Seeking motivated individuals to participate in National Focus Groups and Clinical Trial studies. Earn up to $750/week in your spare time. Must register and apply to see if you qualify.
If you enjoy talking and engaging with people, our Part Time Product Demonstrator job is exactly what you are looking for! In this role, you will create a fun, engaging experience for Walmart shoppers by promoting and sampling products.
What we offer:
Now, about you:
No experience? No problem! We provide ongoing training and team support to help you succeed.
PANERA CAFE ASSOCIATE: BAKER
Want to work in a place where you can learn, laugh, be supported, be yourself and reach your goals? If so, then Panera is for you. We do everything possible to earn your trust and help you succeed every day, in every way. Come join the fun!
We wouldn t be Panera without our Bakers.
We re not just Panera, we re Panera Bread and it s our Bakers who keep us stocked with the delicious pastries and fresh breads we re known for. Come be the heart and soul of our entire cafe.
As a Baker at Panera, your job is to:
Are you friendly, motivated, and hard-working? Up for a challenge? Ready to grow? If so, you ll thrive on our team.
This job is for you if:
Growth Opportunities at Panera:
Around here, every day starts with a fresh batch of bread and a thousand possibilities.
Get ready to rise.
Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative-Action Employer
Goodbye long commutes, rigid schedules, and busybody managers. Hello, Liveops.
Our well-known clients are seeking Independent Contractors to provide virtual services to their customers across a variety of industries including Retail, Healthcare, Licensed Insurance, Non-Licensed Insurance and Tax Support.
As an Independent Contractor, you have flexibility to choose when and where to provide services. Login and provide services when it works for you as you are your own self-employed boss!
Liveops ranked #4 in FlexJob s 2020 Top 100 Companies with Remote Jobs
As a business provider of call center services, you will submit invoices and receive payment for completed services. Programs have varying pay structures, but most programs pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. Independent Contractors may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing virtual call center services to Liveops and it's clients, you will be responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on opportunity, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Hear from Liveops Independent Contractors on the benefits of being your own boss, tips for success, and how being an Independent Contractor with Liveops provides the flexibility and balance to achieve your personal and professional goals.
To become an Independent Contractor the following are required:
We have a variety of programs starting every week!
These programs may require Independent Contractors who choose to participate in these opportunities to provide services above posted minimum standards to maintain eligibility.
Independent Contractors choose their own schedule by self-scheduling in 30-minute blocks. As an Independent Contractor you get to dictate when and how often you commit to servicing our clients; the more you service, the higher your earning potential!
Please review the Liveops basic technology requirements by clicking here
Liveops is currently accepting applications in the following states: AL, AK, AZ, DC, DE, FL, GA, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, MD, ME, MI, MN, MO, MS, MT, NC, ND, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, PA, RI, SC, SD, TN, TX, VA, WV, WY
Build a Great Career and a Quality Life with Mac Tools.
Investing in your own business is a big decision, but Mac Tools can help make this a reality. If your credit is strong and you have the requisite down payment, you can be your own boss!
You re steps away from feeling the freedom and independence of working on your own, in a stress-free environment with no one to answer to, except yourself! If qualified, we have a low start-up cost with a variety of financing options that will allow you to join the family of more than 1,250 Mac Tools Franchisees that have found success selling the Mac Tools brand!
TAKE THE NEXT STEP TO SEE IF YOU QUALIFY VIA OUR 5 SECOND MOBILE APPLY
No sales or automotive industry experience is needed. No matter what your background, you can thrive with our world class training and ongoing support programs.
As an Outside Sales / Route Sales professional, you ll manage your own protected local route & sell our National tool brands & equipment to technicians & automotive professionals. Mac Tools gives you a territory with pre-determined customers, so as soon as you get in the driver s seat, you can start earning. As you foster and grow relationships with your existing customers, you ll naturally grow your route and your earning potential.
Mac Tools offers a family-oriented culture; supported by Stanley Black & Decker - a well-known, 14-billion-dollar corporate enterprise giving you the best of both worlds.
Top 10 Reasons Why Mac Tools is one of the hottest & fastest growing franchise opportunities in America & Canada:
MAC TOOLS AVAILABLE FRANCHISE MARKETS:
Mac Tools currently has over 1,250 existing franchisees and plans to continue expanding throughout North America. Franchise opportunities are available in all 50 states, including Puerto Rico and across Canada.
COMPREHENSIVE TRAINING & SUPPORT: The Mac Tools training program consists of classroom and field-based sales training at our headquarters to ensure that you have all the tools you need to establish and run a successful route sales business.
AWARD WINNING: Consecutive year winner of multiple awards: Fastest Growing Franchise, Top 100 Franchise, Franchise 500, and more.
OWNED BY THE LARGEST TOOL COMPANY IN THE WORLD: Mac Tools has the power of Stanley Black & Decker Inc. behind us, with a product line in excess of 42,000 items, allowing us to be stronger and sell more tools than ever.
YES IT S ATTAINABLE! LOW START UP COST:
We have a lower start-up costs than many other franchise opportunities with a variety of financing options for qualified candidates
FREE DISCOVERY DAY: Find out what it s like to be your own boss. Meet current Franchisees and experience the business first hand and learn about the full potential of the opportunity with a franchise owner. There is no cost or obligation to participate in a Discovery Day.
VETERANS PROGRAM: Our Veterans Program offers vets or their spouse credits of up to $25,000 towards inventory purchases.
TAKE THE NEXT STEP AND APPLY TODAY VIA OUR 5 SECOND MOBILE APPLY
Mac Tools , a division of Stanley Black & Decker Inc.
5195 Blazer Parkway
Dublin, Ohio 43017
Check out a day in the life at CLEAR in the video above.
The CLEAR Service and Sales Representative (Ambassador) makes magic happen every day by creating frictionless experiences for our members.
What You'll Do
Security, Service and Sales as an Ambassador for CLEAR:
What You're Great At
How You'll Be Rewarded
* Not available in Puerto Rico
Have you ever had that green-light feeling? That feeling when you hit every green light and the day just feels like magic? CLEAR s mission is to create frictionless experiences where every day has that feeling. With more than 17+ million passionate members and hundreds of partners around the world, CLEAR s identity platform is transforming the way people live, work, and travel. Whether it s at the airport, stadium, or right on your phone, CLEAR connects you to the things that make you, you - unlocking easier, more secure, and more seamless experiences - making them all feel like magic.
CLEAR is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, transgender status, sexual stereotypes, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. CLEAR will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable laws or ordinance. CLEAR also provides accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities or in other covered statuses. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at ...@clearme.com.
Use your electrical skills to design and build electro-optical systems to push boundaries for NASA and DoD. Fibertek is looking for a Senior Electronics Assembler to join our Herndon, VA location to contribute to the development of laser products within our R&D team. By taking on both short and long-term projects, you will use your versatility to bring uncharted laser research into the aerospace industry. As the Senior Electronics Assembler you will assemble flight and non-flight electronic cable assemblies, PWA ??s and wired assemblies using hand tools, solder/desolder equipment, reflow oven etc. in a production environment. Your role will also include the following:
Experience and expertise required:
Sunrise Senior Living has championed quality of life in senior care for more than 30 years. We believe team members are our greatest resource and are looking for people who share our commitment to provide quality care for seniors and their families. It's no surprise that many of the world's leading experts in Senior Living entrust their career to Sunrise.
At Sunrise, you will
Make a Difference Every Day
We are passionate about our mission to champion quality of life for all seniors. We deliver high-quality care with a personal touch and encourage our residents to enjoy life to the fullest.
Be Part of a Uniquely Supportive Community
The care-focused environment we create for residents extends to our team members. We offer programs, rewards, and benefits to help you live your best.
Ignite Your Potential
We believe potential has no limits. We offer best-in-class leadership development programs designed to grow our leaders. We are committed to helping our team members achieve their career goals.
Apply today to learn why Sunrise Senior Living is a certified Great Place to Work
CUSTOMER-FIRST! (BRING OUR SERVICE MODEL TO LIFE: FRIENDLY, EASY, ACCURATE)
WHAT DO YOU BRING TO THE PARTY?
PARTY PERKS AND REWARD
At PNC, our people are our greatest differentiator and competitive advantage in the markets we serve. We are all united in delivering the best experience for our customers. We work together each day to foster an inclusive workplace culture where all of our employees feel respected, valued and have an opportunity to contribute to the company s success. As a Full-time Teller within PNC's Retail Branch organization, you will provide exceptional customer service, accurately perform high volume customer banking transactions, educate customers on new technology and develop banking product referral opportunities through strong customer relationship skills. This position will be based in Ashburn, VA at the Ashby Ponds retail banking branch.
Delivers a unique customer experience aimed at improving customer financial wellbeing and creating loyalty while increasing share of wallet. Processes a variety of customer interactions. Educates customers on alternatives available for their financial interactions. Identifies banking opportunities during the customer interaction and refers as appropriate.
Identifies opportunities through meaningful conversations with customers, making appropriate referrals to branch staff or PNC ecosystem partners.
Performs lobby engagement activities to connect with customers and position PNC products to meet their needs. Educates customers on options for managing financial transactions by leveraging technology, tools and resources.
Applies product and procedural knowledge to solve customer's problems.
Adheres to all policies and procedures, demonstrating sound judgment within established limits. Ensures teller and branch daily operations and maintenance transactions are completed in an efficient and accurate manner.
PNC Employees take pride in our reputation and to continue building upon that we expect our employees to be:
Customer Focused - Knowledgeable of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions and able to leverage that information in creating customized customer solutions.
Managing Risk - Assessing and effectively managing all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure they adhere to and support PNC's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
To learn more about this and other opportunities on our team Watch this video ( .
Accuracy and Attention to Detail Understanding of the necessity and value of accuracy and attention to detail; ability to process information with high levels of accuracy.
Addressing Customer Needs Knowledge of and ability to meet customer needs by offering appropriate products in an appropriate manner.
Banking Products Knowledge of and ability to provide products and services available through the retail banking branch.
Digital Awareness Shares, shows and supports clients on a variety of technological digital and online tools and resources allowing them to explore solutions to achieve their financial goals and financial well-being through the PNC conversation.
Effective Communications Understanding of effective communication concepts, tools and techniques; ability to effectively transmit, receive, and accurately interpret ideas, information, and needs through the application of appropriate communication behaviors.
Fraud Detection and Prevention Knowledge of and ability to utilize processes, tools, and techniques for detecting, addressing and preventing fraudulent situations.
Managing Multiple Priorities Ability to manage multiple concurrent objectives, projects, groups, or activities, making effective judgments as to prioritizing and time allocation.
Matrix Management Ability to build and use effective working relationships within own department and across department, functional, and geographic reporting lines.
Problem Solving Knowledge of approaches, tools, techniques for recognizing, anticipating, and resolving organizational, operational or process problems; ability to apply this knowledge appropriately to diverse situations.
Understanding Customer Needs Knowledge of and the ability to recognize and be sensitive to the different perspectives and priorities of different customers.
Roles at this level typically do not require a university / college degree, high school diploma, GED, or any significant experience or product knowledge to accomplish primary duties. Prior experience is not required. In lieu of a degree, a comparable combination of education, job specific certification(s), and experience (including military service) may be considered.
Additional Job Description
PNC offers employees a comprehensive range of benefits to help meet your needs now and in the future. Depending on your eligibility, options for full-time employees include medical/prescription drug coverage (with a Health Savings Account feature); dental and vision options; employee and spouse/child life insurance; short- and long-term disability protection; maternity and parental leave; paid holidays, vacation days and occasional absence time; 401(k), pension and stock purchase plans; dependent care reimbursement account; back-up child/elder care; adoption assistance; educational assistance and a robust wellness program with financial incentives. To learn more about these and other programs, including benefits for part-time employees, visit pncbenefits.com > New to PNC.
Disability Accommodations Statement:
If an accommodation is required to participate in the application process, please contact us via email at ...@pnc.com . Please include accommodation request in the subject line title and be sure to include your name, the job ID, and your preferred method of contact in the body of the email. Emails not related to accommodation requests will not receive responses. Applicants may also call 877-###-#### and select Option 4: Recruiting for accommodation assistance. All information provided will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
At PNC we foster an inclusive and accessible workplace. We provide reasonable accommodations to employment applicants and qualified individuals with a disability who need an accommodation to perform the essential functions of their positions.
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO):
PNC provides equal employment opportunity to qualified persons regardless of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other categories protected by law.
Refer to the California Consumer Privacy Act Privacy Notice ( to gain understanding of how PNC may use or disclose your personal information in our hiring practices.
**Warehouse Package Handler (Non-DOT) Days**
* Dulles, Virginia
FedEx Express ** Share Job**
mail_outlineNotify me of future jobs matching this search
or ** Job Description**
**Company:** FedEx Express
**Job Title:** Warehouse Package Handler (Non-DOT) Days
**Job Requisition Number:** RC449223
**Job Family:** FXE-US: Handler/Dockworker
**Time Type:** Full Time
Job Duties Provides movement of packages, documents, dangerous goods and/or supply support in a timely, safe and efficient manner through effective scan/load methods. This is a non-driving position (public roadways).
****Knowledge, Skills and Abilities****
Able to lift 50 lbs and to maneuver packages of any weight above 50 lbs. using appropriate equipment and/or assistance from another person. Able to successfully complete all basic and re-currency training. The ability to communicate both timely and effectively, in a noisy operations environment, is required.
Non-covered safety sensitive position. Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner.
Position is Full Time Days with Benefits
Shift: Sun - Sat with 2 days off during the week
Hours between 0030am - 0830am
**FedEx Express is absolutely, positively your best choice for a career.**
This is who we are and what we do. Come join the team that is recognized consistently among best employers and is the worlds largest express transportation company, providing services to more than 220 countries and territories. Come help us deliver the FedEx Purple Promise by making every customer experience outstanding.
Were excited that your career search has brought you to FedEx. Visit the link below to see more about what it means to join the team at FedEx:
FedEx Express is an EEO/AA employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment against any applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, genetic information, age (except for bona fide occupational qualifications), sex, pregnancy (including childbirth or a related medical condition), disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, military leave or service, status as a disabled veteran or other covered veteran status, participation in EEO protected activity, any other status protected by federal, state, or local law, or association with a person on the basis of one or more of the foregoing.
FedEx Express is an AA/EEO/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Applicants who require reasonable accommodations to complete a profile or to submit responses to qualifying questions may contact Reginald Stewart at 1-866-###-####.
Please click below to learn more about your rights as an Applicant under Federal Employment Laws:
E-Verify Program Participant: FedEx Express participates in the Department of Homeland Security U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services' E-Verify program (For U.S. applicants and employees only).
Please click below to learn more about the E-Verify program:
* E-Verify Notice
* Right to Work Notice /
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance FedEx Express will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
NEW YORK CORRECTION LAW
LICENSURE AND EMPLOYMENT OF PERSONS PREVIOUSLY CONVICTED OF ONE OR MORE CRIMINAL OFFENSES
Section 750. Definitions.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption.
754. Written statement upon denial of license or employment.
750. Definitions. For the purposes of this article, the following terms shall have the following meanings:
(1) "Public agency" means the state or any local subdivision thereof, or any state or local department, agency, board or commission.
(2) "Private employer" means any person, company, corporation, labor organization or association which employs ten or more persons.
(3) "Direct relationship" means that the nature of criminal conduct for which the person was convicted has a direct bearing on his fitness or ability to perform one or more of the duties or responsibilities necessarily related to the license, opportunity, or job in question.
(4) "License" means any certificate, license, permit or grant of permission required by the laws of this state, its political subdivisions or instrumentalities as a condition for the lawful practice of any occupation, employment, trade, vocation, business, or profession. Provided, however, that "license" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include any license or permit to own, possess, carry, or fire any explosive, pistol, handgun, rifle, shotgun, or other firearm.
(5) "Employment" means any occupation, vocation or employment, or any form of vocational or educational training. Provided, however, that "employment" shall not, for the purposes of this article, include membership in any law enforcement agency.
751. Applicability. The provisions of this article shall apply to any application by any person for a license or employment at any public or private employer, who has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction, and to any license or employment held by any person whose conviction of one or more criminal offenses in this state or in any other jurisdiction preceded such employment or granting of a license, except where a mandatory forfeiture, disability or bar to employment is imposed by law, and has not been removed by an executive pardon, certificate of relief from disabilities or certificate of good conduct. Nothing in this article shall be construed to affect any right an employer may have with respect to an intentional misrepresentation in connection with an application for employment made by a prospective employee or previously made by a current employee.
752. Unfair discrimination against persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses prohibited. No application for any license or employment, and no employment or license held by an individual, to which the provisions of this article are applicable, shall be denied or acted upon adversely by reason of the individual's having been previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses, or by reason of a finding of lack of "good moral character" when such finding is based upon the fact that the individual has previously been convicted of one or more criminal offenses, unless:
(1) There is a direct relationship between one or more of the previous criminal offenses and the specific license or employment sought or held by the individual; or
(2) the issuance or continuation of the license or the granting or continuation of the employment would involve an unreasonable risk to property or to the safety or welfare of specific individuals or the general public.
753. Factors to be considered concerning a previous criminal conviction; presumption. 1. In making a determination pursuant to section seven hundred fifty-two of this chapter, the public agency or private employer shall consider the following factors:
(a) The public policy of this state, as expressed in this act, to encourage the licensure and employment of persons previously convicted of one or more criminal offenses.
(b) The specific duties and responsibilities necessarily related to the license or employment sought or held by the person.
(c) The bearing, if any, the criminal offense or offenses for which the person was previously convicted will have on his fitness or ability to perform one or more such duties or responsibilities.
(d) The time which has elapsed since the occurrence of the criminal offense or offens
**Bakery Team Member (Service Counter) - Part Time**
Job Type Regular
Location Ashburn, Virginia, United States of America Ashburn Position Type Part time
Provides support as a member of the Bakery team to include receiving and preparing product, maintaining the Bakery area and displays, and selling product in support of WFM standards. Performs all functions related to breaking down deliveries and stocking shelves. All Whole Foods Market Retail jobs require ensuring a positive company image by providing courteous, friendly, and efficient service to customers and Team Members at all times. All positions must be performed in accordance with team and store Standard Operating Procedures. Further, Team Members must be prepared and able to perform the duties inherent in other Team Member job descriptions. Team Leaders are required to spend significant time on the floor, engaging with customers, and pitching in to help whenever and wherever needed. All positions must strive to support WFM core values and goals, promote national, regional, and store programs and initiatives, and ensure adherence to all applicable health and safety regulations.****Job Responsibilities****
* Ensures a fresh and appealing display by keeping cases and shelves clean and well stocked by front-facing, checking codes, rotating and removing out-of-date products.
* Stocks and cleans shelves, bins, and display areas.
* Monitors and prevents spoilage and communicates waste to buyers, Team Leaders, and shift supervisor.
* Maintains back stock in good order.
* Assists with sampling program, keeping sample areas full, clean and appealing.
* Assists with periodic inventory checks.
* Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work; works all scheduled shifts and attends required trainings and meetings.
* Provides excellent customer service, addresses needs of customers in a timely and effective manner and models suggestive selling techniques; answers phones and pages promptly and courteously.
* Maximizes sales potential through effective and proper procedures for prepping, storing, rotating, stocking, and merchandising product.
* Follows and complies, or ensures compliance, with established procedures, including Weights and Measures, health and sanitation, and safe work practices.
* Maintains, or ensures maintenance of, a clean and sanitary working and shopping environment; maintains equipment in accordance with WFM cleanliness and safety standards.
* Performs opening, mid, and closing duties as assigned; ensures accuracy of signs and pricing.
* Immediately reports safety hazards and violations.
* Performs other duties as assigned by store, regional, or national leadership.
* Ability to sell proactively.
* Ability to learn basic knowledge of all products carried in department.
* Ability to visually examine products for quality and freshness.
* Proactively reads labels and familiarizes oneself on various products.
* Strong to excellent communication skills and willingness to work as part of a team.
* Ability to deliver information in a clear and respectable manner to fellow Team Members, customers, and vendors.
* Ability to meet customer service expectations and standards in all interactions with customers, vendors, and Team Members.
* Ability to follow directions and procedures; effective time management and organization skills.
* Passion for natural foods and the mission of Whole Foods Market.
* Strong work ethic and ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency.
* Understanding of and compliance with WFM quality goals.
* No prior retail experience required.
**Physical Requirements / Working Conditions**
* Must be able to lift 50 pounds.
* In an 8-hour work day: standing/walking 6-8 hours.
* Hand use: single grasping, fine manipulation, pushing and pulling.
* Work requires the following motions: bending, twisting, squatting and reaching.
* Exposure to FDA approved cleaning chemicals.
* Exposure to temperatures: 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
* Ability to work in wet and dry conditions.
* Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as needed.
* Ability to use tools and equipment, including knives, box cutters, electric pallet jacks, and other heavy machinery.
* May require use of ladders.
**Note:** *The purpose of this document is to provide a general summary of essential responsibilities for the position and is not meant as an exhaustive list. This document does not reflect all job duties or requirements for every position. Requirements build as one progresses through the job levels, so any job duties required at a lower level may be required at the higher level in addition to the duties listed for that higher level. Duties, assignments, and other responsibilities may differ for similar positions based on business conditions, departmental or geographic location, and/or needs for the particular position. An individual must* *demonstrate successful performance in their current position before being considered for promotion. In addition, in order to promote into a higher-level position, a business need for the promotion must exist and the candidate must be considered the most qualified person for the new position. Completion of certain milestones such as obtaining an advanced degree or certification, time in current position, or developing skills to perform at the higher-level role do not guarantee a promotion.*
***At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.***
** The Goods**
Real benefits go beyond what you'd expect. We call ours "Whole Benefits," and they cover Physical, Mental, and Financial health. Here are a few of the perks you can expect in these areas.
Perkbox We offer Team Members who pass their probationary period access to Perkbox - offering 200+ discounts on cinema tickets,restaurants, lifestyle and more. ** The Goods**
Competitive Health Benefits We offer access to health insurance for all full-time Team Members to keep you feeling great. How would you rate your experience popup
Job Title: Scheduler/Remote Travel
Position Type: Full-Time/Part-Time
Are you passionate about travel and sales? We are actively seeking a motivated and dynamic Scheduler/Remote Travel to join our team. In this role, you'll have the opportunity to explore new destinations, connect with diverse individuals, and enjoy a competitive salary along with exceptional benefits. If you have a strong sales or customer service background and an adventurous mindset, this role is tailor-made for you.
- Foster and maintain client relationships to understand their travel preferences and requirements.- Recommend and market travel packages, accommodations, and experiences customized to meet customer expectations.- Utilize product knowledge and industry insights to create personalized itineraries for clients.- Deliver outstanding customer service by addressing inquiries, resolving issues, and ensuring a seamless travel experience.- Stay updated on industry trends, emerging destinations, and travel products to present customers with the latest and finest options.- Collaborate with team members to exceed sales targets and meet customer satisfaction goals.
- Demonstrated sales experience, preferably in the travel or hospitality industry.- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.- Customer service-oriented mindset.- Proficient in using sales and reservation software.- Genuine passion for travel and a comprehensive understanding of diverse destinations.- Willingness to travel, explore new places, and participate in industry events.
We believe in recognizing dedication and effort. Here are some of the many benefits we offer:
- Competitive Base Salary: Receive an attractive base salary with opportunities to earn commissions, bonuses, and incentives.- Generous Commission Structure: Our commission system is designed to reward high performers, providing more earnings as you excel.- Travel Perks: Enjoy discounted or complimentary travel experiences to various destinations as part of your role.- Health and Wellness: Comprehensive health and wellness benefits for you and your family.- Training and Development: Ongoing training and professional development opportunities to enhance your sales skills and product knowledge.- Career Growth: Internal promotion opportunities for motivated individuals.- Flexible Schedule: Achieve work-life balance with flexible scheduling options.- Fun and Supportive Environment: Join a team of like-minded individuals who share your passion for travel.
If you're ready to embark on an exciting career and appreciate the rewards of a competitive salary, exceptional benefits, and a journey in the travel industry, submit your application today! We look forward to welcoming you on board.
Powered by JazzHR
Be unstoppable with us!T-Mobile is synonymous with innovation and you could be part of the team that disrupted an entire industry! We reinvented customer service, brought real 5G to the nation, and now we re shaping the future of technology in wireless and beyond. Our work is as exciting as it is rewarding, so consider the career opportunity below as your invitation to grow with us, make big things happen with us, above all, #BEYOU with us. Together, we won t stop!
Never stop growing!T-Mobile doesn t have a corporate ladder it s more like a jungle gym of possibilities! We love helping our employees grow in their careers, because it s that shared drive to aim high that drives our business and our culture forward.If you d like to receive more information about careers at T-Mobile, sign up for the T-Mobile Talent Community today! T-Mobile USA, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All decisions concerning the employment relationship will be made without regard to age, race, ethnicity, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, religious affiliation, marital status, citizenship status, veteran status, the presence of any physical or mental disability, or any other status or characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. Discrimination, retaliation or harassment based upon any of these factors is wholly inconsistent with how we do business and will not be tolerated.Talent comes in all forms at the Un-carrier. If you are an individual with a disability and need reasonable accommodation at any point in the application or interview process, please let us know by emailing ...@t-mobile.com or calling 1-844-###-####. Please note, this contact channel is not a means to apply for or inquire about a position and we are unable to respond to non-accommodation related requests.
- Build meaningful relationships with a specified number of seniors and their families as you provide assistance with activities of daily living, attend to individual care needs and get to know their unique preferences and personalities - Notify management of changes in condition and recommend adjustments in the level of care and service - Assist residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on their individual profile - Blends a variety of multi-sensory experiences into the resident's day
- Participates in the development of the Individualized Service Plans (ISP) and monthly updates
- Responsible for their designated group of residents during the shift, knows where their residents are and physically checks on them throughout the shift.
- Partners with community team to ensure community is in compliance with OSHA requirements and promotion of Risk Management programs and policies; adherence to safety rules and regulations.
- Responds to the dining needs of the residents and guests while maintaining Sunrise hospitality and service standards
- Invite, Encourage, Assist (IEA) residents in life skills and other life enriching activities as indicated on ISP and demographic profile
Weekly PayFlexible Schedule Fun Work Environment Career Advancement Opportunities
Online and/or on-the-job training
This part time associate samples products for suppliers within a Sam s Club location. Product Demonstrators introduce customers to new and exciting items and brands by conducting product tasting events, sampling, or demonstrations. Customer service, Food handling, bartender, server, cashier, stocker, demonstrator, brand ambassador, or brand advocate experience is beneficial but not required.
Engaging customers to communicate key points about products.
Ensuring compliance with food safety requirements while preparing samples (cook, process, plate, serve).
Working with the team to achieve sales goals for the products.
Must be 16 years of age (Alcohol and Production requires 18+)
Weekends (Friday-Sunday) preferred; holidays & weekday work available
Reliable access to a smartphone or tablet on days worked
The ability to safely use appliances (microwave, toaster oven, hot plate)
The ability to stand to perform the event for the duration of the event
We welcome applicants without a high school or college degree, have no experience or are returning to the workforce and/or have military experience. We provide comprehensive online and/or on-the-job training to get you working quickly.
Moderate to high noise levels associated with a retail grocery warehouse environment. Some exposure to cold, refrigerated conditions, food products and cleaning chemicals.
**A complete job description will be provided during the interview process.
Effective Date: February 22, 2017
We may use Google Analytics to measure how you interact with our website in order to improve the user experience. To learn more about Google Analytics privacy practices and opt-out, click .
*Google Analytics for Remarketing*
and based on your past visits to our website. We may share this personal information with other third parties.
ServiceTick is a third-party cookie we use on our website for anonymous website traffic identifiers and online customer satisfaction data. We do not share this data with other third parties. To learn more about ServiceTick privacy practices, click .
SessionCam is a third-party cookie we use for online customer satisfaction data. We do not share this data with other third parties. To learn more about SessionCam privacy practices, click .
. To opt out of DoubleClick or to control your advertising preferences, click .
**Other Tracking Technologies Used**
We may use other tracking technologies to collect and store personal information about your visit to our website. They may include:
* Server Logs used to track the website traffic (i.e. number of website visitors, number of visitor per page, IP address, etc.). We may use this information to analyze the website traffic in order to improve our business and user experience.
* Web Beacons used to collect aggregate information (i.e. loading errors, most visited website pages, etc.). We may use web beacons to help display website content that is relevant to you and generate website traffic statistics to enhance our website.
**Embedded Content and Features**
Web of Trust
**How We Respond to Do Not Track Signals**
Our website does not respond to web browser Do No Track signals.
**McKesson requires new employees to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 as defined by the CDC, subject to applicable, verified accommodation requests.**
**Join McKesson now to receive a special $3,000 sign-on bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Full-Time Warehouse Worker with a starting pay rate of $16.34/hr. increasing to $18.08/hr. in 12-months. Additional income on top of hourly rate can be earned through production incentives.**
$3,000* Hiring Bonus! *To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.
**Text McKessonJobs to 25000 to apply!**
McKesson Pharma supplies pharmaceuticals and pharma supplies to hospitals, pharmacies, physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgical centers. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry thats vital to us all.
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
* **Monday through Friday - 7:00am to 3:30 pm**
* **$16.34/hr to start increasing to $18.08/hr in 12-months!**
The Material Handler job will involve:
* Performing the physical tasks involved in the shipping, receiving, storing, and distributing of products, materials, parts, supplies and equipment
* Unpacks and checks goods received against purchase orders or invoices
* Maintains records of received goods, rejecting unsatisfactory items where necessary
* Pulls and fills orders
* Working with RF Scanning equipment to maintain records of merchandise shipped, as well as examine, stock and distribute materials in inventory and on manufacturing lines
* Posts weights and shipping charges and prepares goods for final shipment
* May prepare kitting packages for assembly production.
* May use power equipment including, but not limited to forklift, hand tools, and other devices operated in a warehouse environment while maintaining the highest level of productivity and accuracy
* Standing and engaging in repetitive movement throughout the entire shift
* Extensive walking and mandatory overtime as needed is required
* Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing pharmaceuticals to more than 40,000 customers ranging from retail chains, independent retail pharmacies, hospitals, health systems, and other healthcare facilities
**If you like the sound of these job tasks and perks, then starting your career as a Material Handler is right for you!**
* Keep Your Edge - Stay mentally sharp throughout your shift pulling and picking orders as you strategically get the job done
* Enjoy excellent benefits including 16 PTO days to all eligible employees, along with paid Holidays
* Customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your familys needs
* Stay Fit - Get your workout in as you bend, twist, lift up to 50lbs, and walk extensive miles per shift - Employees that participate in our Wellness program can receive Health discounts!
* Work Hard, Play Hard Thats right! Your performance will help you earn financial incentive on top of your regular pay
* Take advantage of on the job training to operate power equipment including forklift, hand tools, and other devices
* Most of our Distribution Centers are climate controlled and utilize state of the art systems & equipment
* Stay comfortable while working in a fast-paced team oriented environment!
* Entry level experience
* Working knowledge of Material Handling issues
* Work experience in a fast-paced, distribution or warehouse environment or stock room strongly preferred; picking/packing, sorting, loading/unloading, scanning, or various other warehouse functions
* The ability to work the hours listed above, in addition to overtime. * Overtime in most Distribution Centers is mandatory and typically occurs M-W due to our real-time commitments to our customers
* Strong reading, addition and subtraction skills needed to manage order specific documentation
* HS Diploma or Equivalent
* Ability to lift 20 to 50lbs repetitively throughout the course of a shift without assistance (weight varies based on product)
* Must be able to bend, sit, stand, twist, stoop for long periods of time
* Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of a shift (steps vary per shift)
* Working with RF scanning equipment
**Career Level - IC-Operations Support-O2**
****If you require accommodations for this interview - please reach out to us at 877-###-#### as soon as possible to coordinate.**
**McKesson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.**
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
McKesson is committed to being an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and offers opportunities to all job seekers including job seekers with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact us by sending an email to ...@mckesson.com . Resumes or CVs submitted to this email box will not be accepted.
Current employees must apply through the internal career site.
**Join us at McKesson!**
locationRuther Glen, VA, USA - 10504 McKesson Drive (8120)locationRuther Glen, VA, USA - 10504 McKesson Drive (8120)We deliver careers with purpose and potential. Our focus on better health starts with creating an inclusive environment with strong values where you can build a fulfilli
Sysco is Hiring a Fleet Technician III in Baltimore, MD!Earn $28-$42 per Hour* - Up to a $5,000 Sign-On BonusComprehensive Benefits Package
We offer our colleagues the opportunity to grow personally and professionally, to contribute to the success of a dynamic organization, and serve others in a manner that exceeds their expectations. We re looking for talented, hard-working individuals to join our team. Come grow with us and let us show you why Sysco is at the heart of food and service.
Want a Career With Sysco? Get started:
(*Based on experience and certifications)
Want a Career With Sysco? - Complete the form!
Certifications, Licenses, and/or Registrations:
Sysco is an Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or other characteristics protected by law.
Excellent benefits such as health, dental, and vision insurance. No eperience required. Paid holidays and paid time off. Delivers and collects mail on foot or by vehicle under varying road and weather conditions in a prescribed area; maintainsprofessional and effective public relations with customers and others, requiring a general familiarity with postal laws,regulations, products and procedures commonly used, and geography of the area.
The Overnight Custodian will be responsible for the overall cleanliness of all areas of the facility to ensure a positive member experience.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Thoroughly clean and sanitize restrooms, locker room areas, fitness equipment and gym floor.
* Stock locker rooms with proper supplies/paper products.
* Report any broken or missing amenities or equipment (Toilets, faucets, showers, hair dryers, gym equipment etc.) to the Club Manager.
* Follow "Lost and Found Policy" and turn in lost member property to the Club Manager/Assistant Club Manager immediately.
* Custodial experience is preferred.
* Punctuality and reliability is a must.
* Ability to work third shift is a must.
* Honesty and exceptional work ethic.
* Ability to solve problems independently.
* Demonstrate diplomacy in all interactions while using appropriate behavior and language.
* High School diploma/GED equivalent required.
* Must be 18 years of age or older.
* Continual standing and walking during shift.
* Continual reaching with hands/fingers/arms during shift.
* Occasional climbing, balancing, kneeling and crouching during shift.
* Must be able to occasionally lift over 80 pounds.
* Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals.
JOIN THE CLUB.
Enhancing people's lives with an affordable, high-quality fitness experience requires a team of inspiring, motivated and fun-loving go-getters. As one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States, Planet Fitness is just getting warmed up. We're continuously seeking top talent to join us in cultivating the Judgement Free Zone and shaping the future of our brand. With more than 2,000 locations in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, the Dominican Republic, Panama, Mexico and Australia, there's plenty of opportunity on our Planet and we are always looking for talented individuals to join our team!
Our member mission says it best: our product is a tool, a means to an end; not a brand name or a mold maker, but a tool that can be used by anyone. To use our product, members need to feel inspired and motivated. That's where you come in. If you're looking for a place where you can make a difference in a customer's life, you've found it. Come to add your mojo to the Judgement Free Zone, but stay for the feeling that you're making a difference on our Planet.
TO FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT, SEARCH FOR A CLUB OPPORTUNITY NEAR YOU.
Employees at a franchise location are employed by the Franchisee and are not employees of PFHQ (the Franchisor). PFHQ neither dictates nor controls labor or employment matters for franchisees or their employees, and does not retain any reserved authority to control the terms and conditions of employment for franchisees or their employees. Each franchisee is responsible for ensuring compliance with local, state and federal law.
Would you like to make a difference in someone's life? Caregivers provide a variety of in-home care servicesfor the elderly. Our goal is to keep aging adults at home safely and independently for as long as possible. Wesupport those that are a part of our team, by offering a Family/Team Environment, Competitive Pay, Work LifeBalance, Excellent Training, Online Learning Platform and 24/7 Office Support.
Caregiver job responsibilities and pay may vary. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated.
Forever 21 - JobID: 59106 [Store Manager] As a Store Supervisor at Forever 21, you'll: Lead the overall store earnings by driving top line sales while managing controllable contribution; Facilitate new hire onboarding and training for various skill levels; Ensure floor is replenished per company guidelines; Train, coach, and direct PT Store Supervisors and Sales Associates on merchandise handling, shipment processing, merchandise presentation, and visual techniques as needed...Hiring Immediately >>
Are you a very responsible person?
Do you believe that first impressions are the most important impression?
If you found $1,000 on the ground would you turn it into the authorities?
Are you cool as a cucumber under pressure?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, then you should know Congressional Country Club is seeking a Security Officer. The Security Officer will be responsible for assisting in the safety and security of the members and guests.
Congressional Country Club is looking for Team Members that believe the impossible is possible, are driven to continuously make a positive impact on the organization, and believe that as a team we accomplish more.
What will be expected of you:
How we determine your qualifications:
CCC is an EOE
Costco Wholesale Corp. - 4725 WEST OX ROAD [Retail Associate / Team Member] As a Membership Clerk at Costco, you'll: Process member sign-ups, renewals, and added cards; Instruct members and potential members about membership, warehouse, and credit programs; Assist members regarding item availability; Issue replacement and temporary cards, key credit applications and provide a high level of member service. Hiring Immediately >>
Harris Teeter - JobID: 44893 [Retail Associate / Stocker / Team Member] As a Stock Clerk at Harris Teeter, you'll: Take excellent care of Customers by satisfying their needs and exceeding their expectations; Be responsible for processing/packaging/stocking products according to standards; Clean work areas, provide customer service, unload stock, and reload salvage; Demonstrate a defined level of product knowledge...Hiring Immediately >>
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS AVAILABLE!!!
Are you interested in a new opportunity where you can work independently, make a difference in your community, and delight hundreds of customers every day?
Apply to be a Delivery Driver today. We offer competitive compensation, benefits, a great company culture, and opportunities for growth.
Company Vehicle Provided! No CDL Required!
Why You ll Love Working as a Delivery Driver:
Delivery Driver Duties and Responsibilities
Delivery Driver Compensation & Benefits
Delivery Driver Basic Requirements:
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment regardless of age, national origin, race, color, disability, religious beliefs, or sexual orientation.
Start earning quickly with a flexible schedule
Shopping with Instacart is more than grocery delivery. Shoppers help make our world go round. They make money, make moves, and make shopping lists come true. They make good time, make life easier, and make people s day.
Shoppers make it all happen sign up now to help create a world where everyone has access to the food they love.
As a full-service shopper, you ll receive orders through the Shopper app to shop from stores in your area, and deliver the orders to your customer's door. It s that simple.
What you get as a shopper:
Shopping with Instacart is great for anyone looking for flexible, seasonal, home-based, entry-level, weekend, weekday, after-school, or temporary opportunities. As an Instacart Full-Service Shopper, you can have more flexibility than with a part-time job.
Instacart is committed to diversity and providing equal opportunities for independent contractors. Instacart considers qualified individuals without regard to gender, sexual orientation, race, veteran, disability status, or other categories protected by applicable law.
Instacart also values providing prospective contractors with a fair chance to pursue opportunities. For all individuals seeking to provide services in San Francisco, Los Angeles, and Philadelphia, Instacart considers individuals in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable Fair Chance ordinances.
Review the Independent Contractor Agreement here
*Subject to availability of batches in your area.
**Operations Team Member - Fitness**
XCAL Shooting Sports and Fitness, a family-owned business, combines its technology-driven design with uncompromising customer service to deliver a unique and fun-filled experience for shooters and fitness enthusiast of all levels. This revolutionary new concept integrates shooting sports and fitness in one convenient location. Our facility features three distinct shooting ranges, full service restaurant, large retail space, traditional as well as functional fitness, mixed martial arts dojo, spin studio, group fitness, spa services, child activity center and a host of amenities to provide an exceptional experience.
Employment at XCAL comes with an XCAL membership, flexible hours, employee lockers rooms, and discounts on products and services.
The Facility Operations Team Member ensures cleanliness of the facility while delivering great customer service. To do so, they are responsible for ensuring the club space is stocked with supplies, clean, and is up to XCAL's standards of presentation.
**Job Duties and Responsibilities**
* Maintains indoor and outdoor club cleanliness and safety by performing daily maintenance tasks.
* Washes, folds, and stocks member towels and ensures the locker rooms are neat, and orderly.
* Cleans and organizes equipment in main workout space, indoor/outdoor group fitness rooms, spin studio, and power lifting room.
* Ensures the usage of locker room consumables, cleaning products, and chemicals follow the amount prearranged by the club budget.
* Responds to member inquiries regarding XCAL products, services, policies and procedures.
* High School Diploma or GED
* Ability to routinely and repetitively bend to lift more than 20 lbs.
* Ability to work in a stationery position and move about the club for prolonged periods of time
Location (city, state or zip code) You must select a location. Education status You must select an education status answer. Seeking for You must select a seeking status answer.
[Office Assistant / Fully Remote] - Anywhere in U.S. / Competitive pay - As an Administrative Assistant you'll: Collaborate with the lead Executive Assistant (EA) to ensure seamless administrative support; Assist in various tasks, including event planning, calendar management, research, and project tracking; Act as a backup resource during executive assistants' out-of-office periods; Develop skills and capabilities to transition into an EA role in the future; Maintain discretion and security awareness in handling sensitive information...Hiring Fast >>
Allied Universal - JobID: 1121951 [Security Officer / Security Guard] As a Security Officer at Allied Universal, you'll: Be responsible for the Security and Safety of the clients property and personnel; Know all site-specific policies and procedures, and implement emergency response activities as appropriate; Handle crisis situations at the client site, calmly and efficiently...Hiring Immediately >>
Join us and inspire with every cup!
At Starbucks, it s all about connection. People are at the heart of who we are, especially the people that are a part of our store team. We connect with each other, our customers and our communities to make a positive impact every day. We believe in working together to make a difference and in celebrating our shared success, which is why we call ourselves Starbucks partners. Starbucks is a place of warmth and belonging, where everyone is welcome, and we value the unique experiences that each partner brings to our team!
As a Starbucks barista, you ll create the Starbucks Experience for our customers through excellent service and expertly-crafted products. You ll be in an energetic store environment where you ll have the ability to master your food & beverage craft, work alongside friends and meet new people every day. A cup of coffee and smile can go a long way, and we believe our baristas have the power to be the best moment in each customer s day. True to Our Mission & Values, working together we can nurture the limitless possibilities of human connection.
You d make a great barista if you:
From free coffee to competitive pay, Starbucks is proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to our eligible part-time and full-time partners. Benefits include 100% tuition coverage through our Starbucks College Achievement Plan, health coverage with a variety of plans to choose from, and stock & savings programs like our equity reward program, Bean Stock. What s more, Starbucks offers flexible scheduling and opportunities for paid time off. Visit starbucksbenefits.com for details.
Summary of Experience
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.We are committed to creating a diverse and welcoming workplace that includes partners with diverse backgrounds and experiences. We believe that enables us to better meet our mission and values while serving customers throughout our global communities. People of color, women, LGBTQIA+, veterans and persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with all federal state and local ordinances. Starbucks Corporation is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at ...@starbucks.com.
Assist in the daily operations of the Shipping & Receiving department in the receipt of raw materials and distribution of finished goods. Some degree of professional latitude, creativity and self management is expected. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: - Materials Handler, Materials, Handler, Shipping, Inventory
**Join McKesson now to receive a special $1,500 sign on bonus! Begin a rewarding career as a Part-Time Material Handler with a starting pay rate of $15.80/hr increasing to $16.75/hr in 12 months!**
**$1,500* Hiring Bonus!** ****To be paid incrementally during first 6 months of employment.***
**?Open House every Thursday from 10am-4pm. Walk-ins Welcome!**
McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Medical-Surgical provides medical-surgical supplies and equipment to physicians' offices, home care agencies, long-term care facilities and surgery centers. Our catalog includes more than 150,000 national brand products from bandages to exam tables, plus McKesson's own line of high-quality medical-surgical products. We're proud to be the only national distributor serving the entire continuum of healthcare.
Our Distribution Center is looking for a dynamic and motivated warehouse associate to join our team. ?This is a fantastic chance to work for a company that has the rare mix of being a fun, yet high-paced and professional work environment. We currently have the following shift available to add to our team:
* **Part Time Flexible Hours (Mondays Preferred)**
* **$15.80/hr to start with regular pay increases - rate reaches $16.75/hr in 12 months**
* **$0.25/hr shift differential for second shift hours**
The Material Handler job will involve:
* Pulling and packing medical, surgical supplies and equipment orders for shipment
* Passion around working for a leading healthcare distribution company focused on distributing medical and surgical supplies and equipment to more than 50% of Americas hospitals, clinics, pharmacies, and other healthcare facilities
**Benefits & Company Statement:**
McKesson believes superior performance individual and team that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and its flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population. When you join McKesson, you become a part of something special. You also get access to a wide variety of benefits.
**Here are a few employee perks:**
* We offer a competitive starting wage along with a competitive career progression program
* We offer 16 PTO days to all eligible employees along with paid Holidays
* Our customized medical, dental and vision packages are created to fit you and your familys needs
* Earn health insurance and gym membership rebates through our wellness program
* Invest in your future through our generous 401(k) Retirement Savings Program and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
* Take advantage of our Tuition Reimbursement Program to offset continued education costs
* Put your family first by taking advantage of our children of McKesson Employees Scholarship Program
* Provide you tools to advance in your career
* Utilize the Employee Assistance Program for help with legal, financial and mental health matters
* Help create a healthier world through our volunteer and philanthropic programs
Use the link below to Learn More about McKesson Employee Perks and Benefits
* Able to walk up to 10 miles throughout the course of
About City Year
City Year, an AmeriCorps program, helps students across schools succeed. Diverse teams of City Year AmeriCorps members provide support to students, classrooms and the whole school, helping to ensure that students in systematically under-resourced schools receive a high-quality education that prepares them with the skills and mindset to thrive and contribute to their community.
What You ll Do
As a City Year AmeriCorps member, your service will focus on coaching and mentoring elementary, middle and/or high school students. You will help these students earn academic success, improve their attendance, learn social-emotional skills and develop positive behaviors at school. You will plan and monitor individual student progress and work with teachers on whole class instruction, breakout spaces and other in-class student assistance.
Role and Responsibilities
Experience in all these tasks is not necessary. We provide 2-4 weeks of training at the beginning of the year to support you. Plus, you will work with partner teachers and school staff every step of the way.
Support academic coaching and social emotional development for students:
Support Whole School initiatives to increase engagement with students and families:
This role begins on one of the following dates:
Start dates vary by location.
City Year benefits
You will receive:
AmeriCorps and other federally-issued benefits
You will be eligible for:
City Year AmeriCorps members are as diverse a group as the communities we serve. We re looking for you if you want to build yourself, give back and are ready to change the world.
How to Apply
Visit and submit your completed application online.
For more information on how to apply, visit: .
For more information about this role visit our website
Earn a $800 bonus in Washington, D.C. when you give 160 rides during your first 30 days. New drivers only. Terms apply.
What is Lyft?
Lyft is a flexible earning opportunity and a platform that connects drivers with individuals and organizations that need rides. Driving with Lyft is the perfect way to earn money on any schedule and is a great alternative to other types of earning opportunities. Drivers can cash out any time with Express Pay.
*Car year may vary by region
*Does not apply if you are renting a car through Express Drive program
During this unprecedented national emergency, 7-Eleven is committed to serving our customers and communities when they need us the most. Due to increased demand, many store locations are seeking additional workers. If interested, please apply to this posting and/or inquire with your local 7-Eleven store.
Franchisees typically rely on Sales Associates to provide outstanding service, maintain a clean, customer friendly environment, stock and merchandise products, and operate the register. Franchisees expect store employees to demonstrate reliability, honesty, and greet customers with a smile.
What might you do?
While physical requirements for store employees may change depending on your franchisee, the position typically requires constant standing, bending, reaching, frequent lifting of 1-5 lbs, and occasional lifting of up to 40 -50 lbs.
The Sterile Processing Tech 1 assembles instrumentation accurately and efficiently. Ensures sterility of all processed items. Decontaminates instruments in a safe and appropriate manner. Manages instrument inventory and ensures timely distribution of instruments to all customers. Understands basic computer functions to assist in documentation and tracking of inventory.
* Inspects instruments and ensures that they are free from bio-burden and in proper working condition prior to assembling sets according to count sheets. Locates missing instrumentation and replaces repaired/ordered instrumentation in sets. Maintains stock levels in the assembly area. Loads items to be sterilized on the loading cart and records them on the load card, adding a biological test to each load. Utilizes instrument tracking computer software to document all functions in the instrument assembly area.
* Selects the proper mode of sterilization for all items.
* Ensures the presence of all required chemical and biological indicators.
* Operates all sterilization equipment (Steam, Sterrad, Steris). Validates sterilization process by reading, interpreting, and documenting all chemical and biological indicators. Utilizes instrument tracking computer software to document all functions related to sterilization. Decontaminates instruments in a safe and appropriate manner.
* Unloads case carts, checking all items for red tags. Properly sorts instrumentation and selects the proper processing mechanisms (manual and mechanical) to ensure the integrity of and prevent damage to the items.
* Prepares instrumentation for the decontamination process, including flushing lumens, exposing all surfaces and properly loading washers. Operates washer/decontaminates, cart washers, sonic washer, and all other equipment in the decontamination area. Utilizes instrument tracking computer software to document all functions in the decontamination area. Decontaminates instruments in a safe and appropriate manner.
* Manages instrument inventory and assures timely distribution of instruments to all customers. Maintains par levels of all individual items, instrument sets, procedure trays, and MSET boxes.
* Properly stores or distributes items assuring that each item has been properly labeled and sterilized.
* Utilizes instrument tracking computer software to document all functions related to storage and distribution.
* May perform additional duties as assigned.
Requirements For Consideration
Minimum Education - High School or GED
Schedule - Fulltime M-F with Weekends Evening 3PM to 1130PM
Experience -1 Year spd experience preferred
Inova Benefits and Perks:
* Health, Vision, and Dental Coverage
* Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability
* NEW! 4 weeks PAID PARENTAL LEAVE
* Retirement: Inova matches dollar for dollar the first 5% of your eligible pay that you contribute to the plan
* Competitive salary: Pay based experience
* Amazing Paid Time Off: Accrue PTO hours on your very first day of work
* Supplemental Plans: Including Auto/Home Insurance discounts, Pet Insurance, Identity Theft Protection
* Additional Benefits: Educational Assistance of up to $5,250/year, Student Loan Refinancing, Adoption Assistance, Child Care Centers, Scholarship Program, Free Parking, Exclusive savings opportunities to in-store events, theme parks, discounts, movie tickets and local offerings and so much more!
See Full List of Benefits Here: 2023 INOVA BENEFITS GUIDE
POSITION SUMMARY: Provides excellent customer service as a point of contact to retail customers and maintains the sales floor to ensure and exciting shopping experience. Partners with team members in a fast-paced environment to expedite merchandise for sale and display on the sales floor; provides operational sales and support to management team. These positions also are responsible for sorting, processing and preparing donated merchandise. All team members are accountable for behaving in accordance with divisional and organizational values and expectations. Opportunities are available for Full and Part time positions.
-Team Leader (Hourly)
Hi! We have a 4 year old and a 2 year old and are looking for someone to babysit on a regular basis a few days a week. I am flexible on exact times but would prefer mondays, Thursdays and Fridays.
I am looking for a sitter who can keep our kids happy and engaged while I work. Play games, color, build forts, go on walks to the playground, etc. Getting snacks and lunch would also be part of the job.
Warehouse Associate, Associate, Warehouse, Manufacturing
** WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE**
**Job Category****:** Warehouse **Requisition Number****:** WAREH001865 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
Carter Machinery Company, the authorized Caterpillar dealer serving Virginia, West Virginia, Maryland, Delaware and Washington D.C. is hiring a Warehouse Associate in Manassas, Virginia. The Warehouse Associate is responsible for accurately pulling parts, filling orders, packaging orders for shipment, receiving and stocking incoming shipments, and assembling hydraulic hoses for internal and external customers. Tasks must be performed with a high degree of accuracy and in a timely manner. Were seeking candidates with a minimum of three years warehouse experience. Forklift, pallet jack experience preferred.
Requirements for the Warehouse Associate position include:
* Self-starter able to work with limited supervision.
* Excellent customer satisfaction skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
* Strong mechanical aptitude required; must be able to learn and apply knowledge of parts, components and equipment.
* Capable of safely operating all material handling equipment, including pallet jacks, forklifts, etc.
* Proficient computer technology skills, including the ability to use company software to perform warehouse functions.
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record required.
* Able to work overtime as required by job and customer demand.
Physical requirements must be met for the Warehouse Associate job, including the ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 70 pounds. This position requires repeated reaching, standing, walking, stooping, kneeling, bending and climbing. This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Additional duties may be assigned.
Competitive Compensation and Benefits:
* Health, dental and vision insurance.
* Paid time off.
* 401(k), $0.75 to $1.25 match up to 6%.
* Life and disability insurance.
* In-house training instructors/programs.
* Tuition reimbursement.
* Employee referral bonus program.
* Discounts: cellular phone service, computers, tooling, cars and trucks.
Carter Machinery Co. Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer. All qualified individuals including minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities, or any other characteristic protected by law are encouraged to apply.
Carter Machinery is a drug-free workplace.
**Licenses & Certifications**
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
[Office Assistant / Fully Remote] - Anywhere in US / Excellent compensation with Flexible Schedule / Hardware setup for you to work from home / Paid parental leave, vacation & holidays - As a Data Entry Clerk you'll: Upload Data of Landing Page & Website New Leads on Marketing Sheet; Perform extensive searches in the Web to find Lead's & Company's Contact Information; Execute periodic Data Updates for Leads lacking Updated Contact Information; Execute periodic Data Updates for Reports prompt daily & weekly by the ERP; Read Raw ServiceConnect Responses & Website Messages (On Demand); Initial ServiceConnect Response Read & Website Messages Categorization (On Demand)...Hiring Fast >>
Ready to kick your career into high gear? Virginia Tire & Auto is looking for an Warehouse Associate to join our growing warehouse team. We are looking for a knowledgeable inventory professional with experience tracking and counting stock items.
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for the tracking, stocking, and organization of each stores inventory. This role reports to the Warehouse Manager. They are goal oriented, and deadline driven; consistently keeping accurate records of inventory. They exercise attention to detail and following the proper processes and policies to maintain store inventory.
Overall duties include, but are not limited to:
* Physically count stock items, restock, and organize store shelves to ensure inventory is maintained in a neat and orderly manner.
* Assist in product changeovers.
* Assists in warehouse functions (i.e., pull and pack orders for delivery, maintain clean and organized workspace).
* Maintain?a clean?and safe?vehicle.
* Assist store associates on any challenges related to stocking or product availability.
* Communicate to?Warehouse Manager?challenges experienced or any additional needs observed while in the field.
* Assist with other Ad Hoc projects related to inventory and logistics at Virginia Tire & Auto
* Work towards achieving any company-set goals or objectives.
* Work from various locations each day
* Assist with keeping the parts room clean and well-organized.
* Assist with inventory stocking and maintenance.
* Assist with cleaning and starting at the store locations.
* Check and respond to company email or other communications in a timely manner.
Education & Skills
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Must be able to lift up to 55lbs.
* Must be able to safely climb a ladder.
* Work in a fast-paced, indoor/outdoor environment
* Have and maintain a clean driving record and valid US Driver's License
* Basic Math Skills
* Basic Excel skills
* Strong attention to detail
* Strong written and oral communications
Why Join Virginia Tire & Auto?
* Affordable Health Insurance (starting at $0 per month)
* Industry Best Paid Vacation and Holidays
* Life & Disability Insurance
* Gym Membership Reimbursement
* Paid Certifications and Trainings for Career Development
* Opportunities for advancement, including training programs where you get paid to learn
* High volume shops
* Clean professional work environment with access to the best tools and technologies in the industry
Who We Are
* A Top Family Owned Business in the DC area, as awarded by the Washington Business Journal, that is committed to employee advancement and growth. Virginia Tire & Auto offers career paths and stability to its 400+ employees.
* Best of NOVA Auto Repair winner 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2018 by Northern Virginia Magazine
* Top Shop in North America by Tire Review Magazine
Employment Classification: Non-exempt
Virginia Tire & Auto is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Who We Are:
Thompson Hospitality is the nations largest minority-owned food and facilities management company. Our services include hospitality, full dining and quick service restaurants, campus dining, diversity consultation, facility operations and maintenance management.? We are a family-run organization with more than thirty years providing services built on our core mission to provide a positive experience to every relationship we are involved in: one guest, one client, one team member at a time.? As a fast growing company, we have a growth plan to more than double in size over the next three years.? We are looking for team members who are interested in developing their careers to the next level while joining our team of over 4,000 employees, serving clients in over 40 states to include more than 1.9 million guests each year. Thompson Hospitality focuses on three core areas in everything we do:
Are you ready to take flight in a dynamic and fast-paced aviation industry? As a global leader in aviation services, Swissport provides Ground Handling, Cargo Handling, and Passenger Services to over 300 million passengers annually. Our mission is simple To provide the aviation industry with consistent and tailor-made solutions around the globe, for a better customer experience.?
We believe that our people are what differentiates us from our competition. At Swissport, we are driven by our core values of Show You Care, Do the Right Things and Win as a Team, and we are currently seeking dedicated individuals, who align with these values, to join our team at various locations across the globe.??
Aircraft Cleaning Agent provides our customers with an efficient and professional cleaning service as per their specifications.
The expected pay rate is $18.50/hr. Full-time employees are offered a range of health and wellness benefits as well as 401(k) with company match paid vacation time, sick time, and company paid holidays.
What we offer
At Swissport, we believe in diversity, equal opportunity, and the power of our values to drive our success. We are committed to providing a workplace that fosters inclusion and where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
Visit our website at www.careers.swissport.com?to learn more about Life at Swissport.
Join Swissport today and be part of a team that connects the world of aviation!
Train and operate applicable equipment associated with the laborer process: including skid steer tractor (bobcat), forklift and sweeper
Perform housekeeping duties in a designated area on site: including sweeping and shoveling products and grain dust into mobile equipment
Perform assigned duties with the maintenance department: including helper, fire watches and confined space attendant
Maintain a safe and sanitary atmosphere with a high regard for environmental impact of the operation
Understand and adhere to state and federal Occupational Safety and Health rules and regulations as related to plant safety
Follow all Cargill safety rules and regulations
Assist other plant personnel as needed, and will perform any other duty as requested by the production supervisor
** Assembler/Production - Night Shift**
**Job Category****:** Manufacturing Labor **Requisition Number****:** ASSEM01109 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
**$15/hr. with differential pay of $2.00 for NIGHT shift.**
As an Assembler, youll play a critical role in the success of Monoflo. We value our Assemblers and offer competitive pay and opportunities for career growth and development within the organization. If you are a problem solver looking to work in a fast-paced, high-tech environment and have a desire to learn and grow every day, read on.
$15/hr. with the potential for multiple progressive increases within the first year of employment. Differential pay of $2.00/hr. for **NIGHT** shift.
**Shift:** Night 7pm-7am
**What youll do:**
* Perform the assembly, decoration and packaging operations for finished goods.
* Complete visual quality inspections of parts produced at work center while performing assembly operations.
* Identify work center, work order, and part quality concerns.
* Learn new position responsibilities following the internal growth and cross training plan.
* Participate in safety and team meetings, aiding in the continuous improvement of the overall operation and work environment.
**What we offer:**
* On the job training
* Consistent 12 hr shifts, working a 2-2-3 schedule
* Annual bonus
* Paid Time Off
* 6 paid Holidays
* Additional paid days off during shut down on and around major holidays
* Temperature controlled work environment (Air Conditioning and Heat)
* Growth Opportunities
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k with company match
* Ability to lift and carry up to 25 lbs.
* Standing and walking for the duration of your shift
* Reach, climb steps, bend, twist and apply pressure frequently
This role is the beginning of an internal career plan that was developed to support team member growth and business needs. Assemblers who take initiative, demonstrate flexibility, and value teamwork are welcomed into one of the many growth paths where success of the team member is the goal. The ability to train into a next level position is a valuable experience that is expected from this role. Successful growth ensures all levels are appropriately staffed with the right people in the right places.
**Who we are:**
Family owned and operated since 1973, Monoflo International, Inc. is a rapidly growing manufacturer of plastic, reusable transport packaging solutions. While we manufacture many kinds of products, we have one true focus: leveraging state-of-the-art technology to manufacture premium products that enable companies to move their own products. We empower our employees to take control of their career and we reward a job well done with opportunities for advancement. Though we work together as a team, individual accountability and responsibility are the keys to success here. If you want to be able to take ownership of your day-to-day tasks and projects, and work alongside others who take the same pride in their work, apply today!
Monoflo International is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer.
Your time. Your Goals.
What is DoorDash
Available in over 4,000 cities in the U.S, DoorDash connects local businesses and local drivers (called Dashers) with opportunities to earn, work, and live.
As a Dasher, you can be your own boss and enjoy the flexibility of choosing when, where, and how much you earn. All you need is a mode of transportation (bike, car, scooter) and a smartphone to start making money. It s that simple. You can even sign up and begin working that same day. With Dasher Direct, you can also get paid the same day!
Why deliver with DoorDash
Sign Up Details
How to sign up
** Room Attendant**
**Job Category****:** Housekeeping **Requisition Number****:** ROOMA003438 Showing 1 location **Job Details**
Ensures that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
Empowered to guarantee total guest satisfaction, display hospitality and professionalism to our guests at all times, take pride in representing AURO Hotels professionally with our guests and assuring that all transactions with guests are handled in a legal and ethical manner.
Understands and apply all property safety and security procedures to maintain a secure and safe environment for associates and guests at all times. In the event of an accident or emergency, gets medical attention if necessary and contacts the GM or Human Resources immediately.
Maintains a favorable working relationship with all company associates to foster and promote a positive working environment.
**Essential Job Functions**
Knows and follows established cleaning procedures to maintain a high standard of cleanliness for guest rooms according to AURO Hotels or Brand Standards.
Assists colleagues when own workstation is completed.
Properly uses all cleaning fluids and supplies.
Properly places guest amenities, e.g., toilet paper, tissues, guest service directories and turndown amenities.
Perform and complete any special projects or reasonable requests assigned by management.
Knows and actively practices the hotels' emergency procedures and loss prevention guidelines.
Sorts, counts, folds, marks, and carries linens.
Makes beds (triple sheeting) with clean sheets in excellent condition and dusts furniture.
Replenishes supplies such as drinking glasses and writing supplies.
Moves furniture, hangs drapes, rolls carpets and replaces light bulbs.
Empties wastebaskets, and empties and cleans ashtrays.
Transports trash and waste to disposal area.
Replenishes bathroom supplies. Sweeps and scrubs bathroom floor.
Perform all duties in a safe manner and monitor those actions of others.
Cleans lobbies, lounges, rest rooms, corridors, elevators, and stairways, when requested
Cleans rugs, carpets, upholstered furniture, and draperies.
Washes walls, ceiling, woodwork, windows, door panels, and sills.
Stocks and replenishes linen rooms if necessary.
Sweeps patios/balconies and ensures cobwebs are removed.
**Other Duties and Responsibilities**
Complies with Company Standards of Service as outlined for AURO Hotels.
Projects a favorable image of AURO Hotels to the public at all times.
Performs all duties and responsibilities in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with established company policies and procedures to achieve the overall objectives of this position.
Treats guests, vendors, customers and co-workers with professionalism and respect at all times.
Completes Departmental, AURO Hotels and Brand standards training as assigned.
Maintains a clean and neat appearance at all times.
Must be able to work flexible work hours/schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
Nothing in this job description restricts managements right to assign or reassign duties, work hours and/or responsibilities for this job at any time.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed above are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Experience/Education: High School Diploma Preferred
Do you enjoy helping customers figure out and find what they need? From every day needs to special occasions, customers need you to take them to that special product. As a sales associate in Apparel, Entertainment, Toys, Sporting Goods -- or any one Merchandise, Sales Associate, Retail, Customer
This is a warehouse position responsible for operating an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to select the correct products, labeling product using Sysco Order Selection (SOS) label technology, palletizing product to build customer orders and delivering the product to the dock safely and efficiently
This position requires working 6:00 p.m. until end-of-shift with all products accurately selected and loaded
Overtime hours and working weekends and holidays are required to successfully fill customers' orders
The job requires working in areas with temperature and humidity variations based on local weather conditions, and on selecting the environment (dry, cooler, freezer)
Hand select orders within various warehouse environments of fluctuating temperatures, including dry, cooler, and freezer
Operate assigned Sysco Order Selection (SOS) unit to create labels and correctly place labels on product
Stack product on pallets following proper selecting procedures (for example, no stacking heavy-on-light, labels facing out, etc.)
Engage an electric pallet jack, or forklift, to transport products
Stage pallets for loading on proper dock locations
Follows SyscoSafe preferred work methods at all times, and immediately advise supervisor of any unsafe conditions
Adhere to sanitation requirements to comply with the policy set forth by the company and by AIB (American Institute of Baking)
Maintain and safely operate all assigned equipment, including but not limited to pallet jack, SOS unit, and personal protective equipment
Perform pre- and post-trip inspections, and safely operate all mechanical equipment
Shrink-wrap product on the loading dock
Attend all required company meetings
Other duties may be assigned
Frequently lift product that weighs 1-75 pounds, up to 100 pounds
Regularly reach up to 72 inches
Constantly bend and twist while operating a pallet jack and/or forklift, retrieving items from lower shelf areas
Sanitizing, disinfecting, and cleaning procedures in place
Auergewhnliche Premium-Produkte entstehen im Zusammenspiel von effizienten Prozessen und hoch motivierten Mitarbeitern. Die Basis dafr ist eine exzellente Fhrungskultur, die fr einen besonderen Teamgeist sorgt.
Denn uns ist wichtig, dass jeder Einzelne stolz auf seine Leistung ist und sich mit seiner Aufgabe und seinem Team identifiziert.
Serviceberater Motorrad (m/w/d).
Motorradzentrum Wien Heiligenstadt.
Folgende Aufgaben erwarten Sie:
* Betreuung und fachgerechte Beratung unserer Kunden.
* Auftragserstellung und Fahrzeugbernahme.
* Sicherstellung der Kundenzufriedenheit.
* Schnittstellenfunktion zwischen Kunden und Werksttte.
* Koordinierung der termingerechten Fertigstellung der Fahrzeuge.
* Qualittsberwachung und Endkontrolle.
* Garantie- und Kulanzfeststellung.
Wir erwarten von Ihnen:
* Ausbildung mit Fachrichtung Fahrzeugtechnik von Vorteil.
* Fundierte Kenntnisse in der KFZ-Technik Motorrad.
* Einschlgige Berufserfahrung, idealerw. auf BMW-Fahrzeugen.
* Fundierte PC-Kenntnisse.
* Sehr gute Englischkenntnisse.
* Fhrerschein A.
* Kommunikatives und sicheres Auftreten.
* Ausgeprgte Kunden-und Serviceorientierung.
* Freude am Umgang mit Menschen.
* Kooperations-und Teamfhigkeit.
* Affinitt fr Motorrder.
Sie drfen erwarten:
* Einen interessanten Aufgabenbereich mit einer langfristigen Perspektive.
* Kollegiales Betriebsklima.
* Leistungsorientierte Bezahlung.
* Attraktive Social Benefits (z.B. vergnstigter Mittagstisch, Mitarbeiterrabatte, betriebliche
Wir suchen Sie ab sofort fr einen unbefristeten Zeitraum und bieten ein attraktives Gehalts- und Benefitspaket. Das Mindestgehalt fr diese Stelle betrgt 2.900 brutto monatlich. Das tatschliche Gehalt ist von der jeweiligen Qualifikation bzw. Berufserfahrung abhngig.
Sie suchen nach einer spannenden Herausforderung? Dann schlieen
Sie sich unserem Team an. Unter
location-vienna.html finden Sie viele weitere Infos und haben
auerdem die Mglichkeit, sich direkt online zu bewerben.
BMW Austria GmbH
Aftersales Service & Warranty
OVERVIEW Experience a place of energy, passion, and excitement. A place where the joy of discovery and uncommon artistry blend to create exhilarating buying experiencesfor true beauty enthusiasts. At Ulta Beauty, were transforming the world one shade, one lash, one cut at a time. Because beauty is powerful. If you seek greater purposea place of vision, mission, and lived valueswhere voices are heard, contributions valued and recognized and growth opportunities abound, consider Ulta Beauty. Nowhere else are the possibilities quite this beautiful. THE IMPACT YOU CAN HAVE: Energized by full shelves, easy to shop aisles, and a clean store. Do you have a passion for the details and elevating processes? As a Task Associate at Ulta Beauty, you are passionate about delivering operational and process excellence that support sales drivers to ensure that everything in the store is fully stocked and ready to wow guests and influence peers. This is accomplished by: Keeping fixtures stocked with merchandise, maintaining overall store cleanliness, and completing tasks as assigned. Ensuring all tasks are executed as planned and product is available for purchase. Supporting store management by following process and procedures and completing tasks. Managing task dashboard and ensure the timely completion of all operational processes, including the shipment and replenishment processes of goods, merchandise sets, and inventory counts and procedures. Contributing to an inclusive environment that supports teammates, peers, and the internal and external guests served. Participating regularly in ongoing training, including timely completion of daily digital trainings, to enable continuous professional development and drive sales performance. Completing merchandise resets, planograms, marketing displays, physical inventory procedures, and processing shipment using Ulta Beautys technology and best practices. Ensuring assigned work area is replenished, signed, and faced, and ensuring testers are available. Maintaining outstanding store standards and overall store cleanliness including salesfloor, restrooms, cashwrap, backroom, and break area. Ensuring compliance by being knowledgeable of Ulta Beautys policies, procedures, and standards. Helping eliminate and/or reduce potential theft of product by providing exceptional guest service and maintaining awareness while on the sales floor. Executing other operational tasks as directed. THE ESSENTIALS FOR SUCCESS: Education High school diploma is preferred Experience 1 year of relevant work experience or equivalent combination of education and relevant work experience preferred Skills Proficient with basic technology (e.g., POS system and Apple devices) Ability to work independently and as part of a team Ability to problem solve Special position requirements Work a flexible schedule to include days, evenings, weekends, overnights, and holidays Essential Functions: On a regular basis, continuous mobility throughout the store (inclusive of bending, pushing, reaching, twisting) during shift and ability to lift and/or move 10 lbs. to 40 lbs. Sales Associate, Cashier, Inventory Associate, Customer Service Representative, Clerk, Warehouse Clerk, Visual Merchandiser, Cashier, Customer Service Assistant, Customer Service, Product Demonstrator, Sales Associate, Stock Associate, Stocker, Merchandise Associate, Merchandising Associate, Stock Clerk ABOUT At Ulta Beauty (NASDAQ: ULTA), the possibilities are beautiful. Ulta Beauty is the largest North American beauty retailer and the premier beauty destination for cosmetics, fragrance, skin care products, hair care products and salon services. We bring possibilities to life through the power of beauty each and every day in our stores and online with more than 25,000 products from approximately 500 well-established and emerging beauty brands across all categories and price points, including Ulta Beautys own private label. Ulta Beauty also offers a full-service salon in every store featuringhair, skin, brow, and make-up services. We will consider for employment all qualified applicants, including those with arrest records, conviction records, or other criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of any applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance, the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and the New York City Fair Chance Act.
**Thorn Baker EFM are looking for Cleaners to maintain high levels of hygiene for a number of sites in Chesterfield (you will be based only at one site)**
I am recruiting for a number of part time cleaners for a few sites in Chesterfield town centre for upto a few months with the potential of a temp to perm position. There are 3 sites in the town centre and the hours are either :
Monday - Friday 1pm-3:30pm
Saturday - 430pm-7pm
Monday - Friday 4pm-6:45pm
**Whats in it for you**
* An hourly rate of 9.50 per hour
* A static site with parking and great transport links
* A company who will value you, and invest in your development and training
* The opportunity to secure a permanent position after 13 weeks
* Continuity and stability of work
* Weekly pay guaranteed every Friday
The company is a well-established growing company, having been going from strength to strength over the years. They are a facilities management company who specialise in Facilities maintenance within the educational sector! We have worked with them for over 10 years and can honestly say they are fantastic to work with they are incredibly down to earth whilst maintaining a brilliant level of professionalism. They have excellent processes in place meaning the operations are smooth and organised meaning your day is structured and organised.
* Youll be working independently under the housekeeping supervisor, so youll be happy to manage your own workload
* You must have previous cleaning experience ideally within the blue chip or hospitality industry
* You will need to be customer focussed and have a great work ethic and attitude.
For further information please email ...@thornbaker.co.uk
If this position is not the one for you, we have more great roles on our jobs page, why not take a look here:
**Key Skills:** Cleaner, Cleaning, Cleaning Operative, Hygiene, Housekeeper, Caretaker, Domestic Assistant, Waste Operative,
We find our best candidates come to us as referrals from people like you, so if you know anyone who is currently seeking a career move, please feel free to pass on our details, alternatively you can refer a candidate to us by clicking this link and automatically be entered in to our monthly prize draw for a chance to win yourself 250.
Perform routine inventory maintenance work with speed and accuracy. Perform transactions in MRP system. Cycle counting and making proper adjustments. Assist in Recording and maintaining control of inventory items purchased and produced. Ensures compl Materials Handler, Associate, Materials, Manufacturing
There are 75,000 reasons to join Delta Airlines - every current employee has their own. You will keep climbing with complete Compensation & Benefits, amazing Growth & Development and unmatched Travel Perks. Delta is currently hiring for Customer Service Agent positions that will be responsible to: Answer calls in an efficient, courteous and accurate manner, while assessing customer needs and offering solutions; Demonstrate the desire to make customer's travel not only superior but memorable; Quickly identify and own customer issues; Actively search for solutions to problems. Apply today and come find out your reasons for working at Delta
Tesla, Inc. - Vehicle Service [Auto Detailer / Car Detailer] As a Service Assistant at Tesla, Inc., you'll: Perform vehicle cleaning, wash and minor detailing; Deliver vehicles between production, service and sales operations; Expedite parts requirements as directed from Parts Operations; Clean shop and Parts Operations; Perform truck & trailer service and maintenance; Perform miscellaneous jobs as required...Hiring Immediately >>
As a Retail Clerk, you're responsible for making sure that each customer's shopping experience is running smoothly
You'll work to maintain a clean work environment, assist customer's with any questions they may have, help locate products throughout the store, stock shelves when necessary, oversee new displays, manage inventory, and anything else as needed
Help customers at checkout
Create displays and stock products
Help fulfill online orders
Make dishes, sandwiches, and other food items
Bake various items, decorate cakes, and serve coffee
Make floral arrangements
Cut and serve meat/seafood
Perform any other duties as needed
[Administrative Assistant / Fully Remote] - Anywhere in U.S. / Up to $25 per hour / Benefits - As a Data Entry Clerk you'll: Accurately enter data into the company's database systems; Update and maintain existing data in the database; Verify data accuracy and completeness before entering it into the database; Perform quality checks on data to ensure accuracy and consistency; Collaborate with other team members to ensure data is entered and maintained correctly; Assist with other clerical duties as assigned...Hiring Fast >>
Delivery, Sandwich, Restaurant
AutoZone's Part-Time Shift Supervisors will assist the Store Manager with leading company initiatives and ensuring maximum productivity, training high performing AutoZoners in a safe environment, driving sales, controlling expenses and shrink, and remaining compliant with company procedures in accordance to AutoZones expectation. Part-Time Shift Supervisors will exceed customers expectations by delivering a WOW! Customer shopping experience on assigned shifts by Living the Pledge every day.
+ Assists Store Manager with supervising, training and developing store personnel
+ Assumes responsibility for the store operation and commercial department in the Commercial Sales Manager and Store Managers absence, on assigned shifts
+ Assists with management of the Commercial and Hub Departments, (as applicable), to ensure commercial accounts and stores are serviced and deliveries are made as promised
+ Delegates and ensures store merchandising tasks are completed in a timely manner
+ Operates cash registers and follows established cash handling duties, including but not limited to deposits, petty cash and lane accountability
+ Ensures all company policies, and loss prevention procedures are followed
+ Utilizes ZNET to help customers locate merchandise or find suitable alternatives
+ Maintains a safe working environment while ensuring AutoZoners are implementing those practices including PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
+ Monitors cash flow, inventory and security control
+ Maintains sales productivity, store appearance and merchandising standards
+ Conducts and reviews all opening and closing procedures
+ Manages emergency situations and conduct proper emergency procedures
+ Follows proper accident procedures
+ Provides feedback regarding AutoZoner performance to the store manager
+ Assists with monitoring and managing all activities related to Risk & Safety Management to maintain a safe work environment
+ Addresses customer concerns and resolves them with a goal of turning a complaint into a compliment
+ Processes returns and effectively manages inventory
+ Communicates AutoZoner issues and concerns to the Store Manager in a timely and confidential manner
+ Motivates AutoZoners to provide WOW! Customer Service, enhance productivity level and market products to enhance sales and profits
+ High School diploma or equivalent
+ ASE Certified preferred
+ Demonstrates high level of integrity
+ Excellent communication and decision making skills
+ Ability to drive customer service